In the course of providing estate and business planning products and other legal services to you, we collect non-public personal information about you from the following sources:
• Information that you provide to us by way of the data-gathering process, whether by telephone or in person, such as name, address, social security number, types of assets and amounts of investments, transactions and income
• Information that you provide to our Life Planning Advocates and affiliated and non-affiliated companies, including types and amounts of investments, account balances and parties to transactions
• Information obtained when verifying the information you provide to us on applications and questionnaires
Keeping your information secure is one of our most important responsibilities. We restrict access to your nonpublic information to those employees and agents who need to know that information in order to provide appropriate products and services to you. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard your nonpublic personal information. We do not sell or disclose your personal information to third parties, except as required by law. We reserve the right to change this policy at any time and will notify you if any changes occur.
Life Planning, Inc 8283 N Hayden Rd. #200 Scottsdale, Arizona 85258 (877) 438-7878
I, the undersigned Client, hereby acknowledge having received, understood and accepted the following important information:
• Life Planning, Inc. and its principal Warner Lewis III (collectively ‘LPI’), are Certified Legal Document Preparers (AZCLDP #80180 and 81386), authorized by the Arizona Supreme Court to give consumers general legal information and legal document preparation services
• LPI is not a law firm; they are not lawyers and they do not give legal advice of any kind
I shall not hold LPI liable, absent fraud, for any damages arising from its participation in the preparation or implementation of my estate plan, including the transfer, or the failure to transfer, all of my assets into my trust, including real and personal property and investments, whether by title or beneficiary designation. I acknowledge that LPI and the Host Organization that referred me to LPI, if any, are not affiliated companies, nor are they related in any way, and that the products and services provided pursuant to this agreement are provided by LPI and not the Host Organization. All fees that I pay to LPI under this agreement are deemed to have been earned in full at the time of tender and receipt, and I am not entitled to receive a refund of any kind. In the event LPI chooses to terminate this agreement, I understand that I will be charged for the time LPI has spent on my case at an hourly rate of $275. Further, I acknowledge that LPI’s liability for damages shall in all cases be strictly limited to a full refund of all Fees paid by me to LPI.
In addition, I acknowledge that any language, strategy or method intended to optimize the protection, distribution or taxation of my estate, including retirement plan assets, or intended to protect my assets from divorce, creditors, judgments and lawsuits (including but not limited to the use of multiply-owned Holding Companies, protective sub-trusts, IDGTs, QTIPs & QPRTs), or to prevent the spend-down of my assets by government or administrative agencies are all ‘best efforts’ in nature only, and are not guaranteed by LPI to achieve any specific outcome.